Abdominal massage is designed to target the abdominal cavity, which contains your intestines, stomach, liver, kidneys, gall bladder and the pancreas. Abdominal massage can help improve one’s breathing and get relief from internal pressure by relieving constipation by activating peristalsis and contributing to lymph drainage.
- It can relieve bloating and flatulence by helping the release of trapped wind, softens musculature and reduce adhesions, improves blood circulation and delivery of oxygen to tissues.
- Improves digestion, absorbion and elimination.
- post operative – helps reduce adhesions and scar tissue formation;
- post- childbirth – helps the tissue recover its elasticity;
- Help the liver, the gall bladder and the pancreas release the digestive juices more effectively into the intestinal tract
- Help the liver in the processing of the metabolic wastes.